- DATE: Saturday, November 5, 2022
- TIME: 6:00 P.M. - 11:00 P.M. (PST)
- PLACE: PIONEER PARK PAVILION: 300 S. Meridian, Puyallup WA 98371
- PRICE: $40.00 / $45.00 at the door
- BUY TICKETS
Las Molas Association invites you to join us for a night of Panamanian culture, with our Special Guest directly from Panama... RENATO! Come celebrate with our Raíces Panamenas Queen Abby and enjoy a fun night with traditional Panamanian dances, food, and amazing music from our special guest and J Plaga, all while supporting our community here in WA and in our beloved Panama!
You can buy tickets at Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/recordando-a-panama-tickets-416447845717 or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DATE: Saturday, July 16, 2022
- TIME: 1:00 P.M. (PST) - 5:00 P.M.
- PLACE: SPANAWAY PARK (14905 Bresemann Blvd S., Spanaway, WA 98387)
- This event is FREE
We invite you to attend our 2022 Tarde Criolla on July 16. 2022. Bring your family and friends and join us to enjoy Panamanian food, music, dances and to crown our new queen Abby! This event is free! Don't miss it!
*Parking cost is $3.00/car
- DATE: Saturday, July 17, 2021
- TIME: 5:00 P.M. (PST) / 7:00 P.M. (PTY)
- PLACE: FACEBOOK LIVE (See below link)
Las Molas Association invites you to attend our virtual 2021 Tarde Criolla. The event will be presented on Facebook LIVE, Saturday, July 17, 2021. Our Tarde Criolla will be filled with folklore, music and prices! We will crown our 2021 Raíces Panamenas. Queen, ANNETTE.
Don't miss our special guest directly from Panama: JAVI CASTILLERO TRADICIONES Y PARRANDA!
Also DJ NICK will be sharing Panamanian and Latin music from Canada. And we will be giving away many prices!
Join us and learn how to make Panamanian Tembleques with our amazing instructor directly from Panama!
- Once you've purchased your ticket, you will receive a list with the materials you'll need and a downloadable additional instructions.
- If you don't have the materials at the time of class, you can observe the instructor to learn how to make the tembleques at a later time.
- The approximately cost of materials is $30.00. (Since packages are large, you might consider sharing the cost among family or friends also taking the class.)
The class will be taught in Spanish, but downloadable instructions will be provided in both English and Spanish.
- 26 Sept 2020
- 6:00 PM (WA) / 8:00 PM (PANAMA)
- VIA ZOOM
*This presentation will be in Spanish*
- Date: November 9, 2019
- Time: 6:00 -11:00 p.m.
- Where: Pioneer Park Pavilion, 330 S Meridian, Puyallup, WA 98371
- Tickets: $30.00 pre-sale and $35.00 @door
Las Molas Association invites you to our annual celebration: "Remembering Panama 2019". Join us for an evening of Panamanian folkloric dances by Raíces Panameñas, delicious Panamanian food, music by our DJ and our special guests for the evening: the Orquesta CAMBALACHE! We'll also be honored by Raíces Panameñas' crowned Queen, Chinyere 1st.
It'll be a wonderful night of culture and fun you don't want to miss!
- When: Sunday, September 1st, 2019
- Where: 860 Terry Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109-4330, United States
- Boarding at 7:00 p.m. | Departs at 7:30 p.m.
- Tickets $30.00 Now & $35.00 @ Door
Las Molas Association invites you to our next event! Sunday, September 1st, 2019. We'll have Panamanian food and the best latin music presented by DJ Tapatio. You'll dance the night away this Labor Day Weekend!