Join us and learn how to make Panamanian Tembleques with our amazing instructor directly from Panama!
- Once you've purchased your ticket, you will receive a list with the materials you'll need and a downloadable additional instructions.
- If you don't have the materials at the time of class, you can observe the instructor to learn how to make the tembleques at a later time.
- The approximately cost of materials is $30.00. (Since packages are large, you might consider sharing the cost among family or friends also taking the class.)
The class will be taught in Spanish, but downloadable instructions will be provided in both English and Spanish.
- 26 Sept 2020
- 6:00 PM (WA) / 8:00 PM (PANAMA)
- VIA ZOOM
*This presentation will be in Spanish*
- Date: November 9, 2019
- Time: 6:00 -11:00 p.m.
- Where: Pioneer Park Pavilion, 330 S Meridian, Puyallup, WA 98371
- Tickets: $30.00 pre-sale and $35.00 @door
Las Molas Association invites you to our annual celebration: "Remembering Panama 2019". Join us for an evening of Panamanian folkloric dances by Raíces Panameñas, delicious Panamanian food, music by our DJ and our special guests for the evening: the Orquesta CAMBALACHE! We'll also be honored by Raíces Panameñas' crowned Queen, Chinyere 1st.
It'll be a wonderful night of culture and fun you don't want to miss!
- When: Sunday, September 1st, 2019
- Where: 860 Terry Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109-4330, United States
- Boarding at 7:00 p.m. | Departs at 7:30 p.m.
- Tickets $30.00 Now & $35.00 @ Door
Las Molas Association invites you to our next event! Sunday, September 1st, 2019. We'll have Panamanian food and the best latin music presented by DJ Tapatio. You'll dance the night away this Labor Day Weekend!
Join us to our TARDE CRIOLLA!
- Date: JULY 20, 2019
- Time: 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Address: 7250 Cirque Drive West, University Place, WA 98467
Don't miss our Tarde Criolla this summer! Come and try our delicious Panamanian food. We'll have music and be naming the 2019 Raíces Panameñas Queen. Be sure to bring your family and friends for a fun afternoon of great food and Panamanian culture!
Panamanian Tembleques Workshop Via Zoom directly from Panama. March 13, 2021
27 Feb, 2021
Remembering Panama - November 21, 2020 / 7:00 p.m. PST
21 Nov, 2020
COMEDY NIGHT WITH ANDRES POVEDA
6 Sep, 2020
Remembering Panama - November 9, 2019
22 Sep, 2019
09/01/2019 NOCHE DE CARNAVAL - On the grand HIYU floating venue!
2 Aug, 2019
TARDE CRIOLLA - JULY 20, 2019
27 Jan, 2019